| Super Mario Bros. and Brain Age for Nintendo DS - BOTH BRAND NEW & SEALED.
Bowser and Bowser Jr. have kidnapped Princess Peach again, and only the Mario Bros. can save her! Run, jump, and battle enemies through multiple levels in each world. Every time you finish one, you can move onto the next, but each level features impediments in the forms of mini-fortresses, Hammer Bros., and bosses. After defeating the boss of each world, you can move on to the next, culminating in the final fight in the last world. 20 years after Nintendo's biggest franchise was born, Super Mario Bros. returns in a dazzling, all-new platformer sure to set your fingers twitching! Fans from Mario's classic days will see their dreams answered in this return to the Mushroom Kingdom, while a new generation of Mario players will learn what true platforming greatness means.
- Jump, bounce, and power-up through visually stunning side-scrolling worlds filled with Mushroom Kingdom madness!
- The worlds are swarming with classic enemies like Goombas and Koopas, but watch out for new foes, big bosses, and unbelievable challenges!
- The bros are foes! As Mario and Luigi, two players can battle for stars on specially-designed levels over local wireless. The game won't end until one bro reigns supreme!
- In addition to the main game and the wireless two-player mode, players can use the touch screen to play tons of minigames. These include card games, target-bopping type games, and much more.
- Super Mario enters the DS arena like never before!
Brain Age for Nintendo DS
Exercise is the key to good health, both for body and mind - and now there's finally a way to make mental exercise simple and fun. Inspired by the work of prominent Japanese neuroscientist Dr. Ryuta Kawashima, this software features activities designed to help stimulate your brain and give it the workout it needs. Using for just a few minutes each day can make your brain feel fresh and sharp! Features:
Get two of the newest and the best Nintendo DS games.
- Activities include quickly solving simple math problems & counting people going in and out of a house simultaneously
- Draw pictures on the Touch Screen, or read classic literature out loud
- Play Sudoku, the popular number puzzle game
- Build Memory
- Excercise for the brain
RETAIL PRICE IN STORES (Hard to find!): $59.99